Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Office

So I worked a day on the Office for NBC and it was a great experience. We traveled to Buffalo, NY for a scene at Niagra Falls. The production was really great, and even better were the locals. All so nice and happy to have us. It's so fulfilling working on a popular show, you are welcomed with open arms to a town when you may otherwise be shunned for working on other shows I've done.

Our director is a recognizable actor/comedian Paul Feig, who I loved in the movie "Ski Patrol."

We made the front page of both big newspapers for the city, and I was even in one of the pictures!

I'm flying home to LA first class being served free drinks in a glass, sitting next to the actress Isabel Lucas She is trying out for a part in a movie based on the book that im reading that very moment. I'm to be picked up in a Towncar to bring me home, and happy to have such a great life.

I'll hopefully have some inspiration to kick into gear some ideas I have for my next steps in life/work, stay tuned for that.

No comments: